- Radical Feminist Pedagogies, led by Janina Ciezadlo (April 28th)
- Racial Identity, Racism, and Cultural Appropriation in the Arts, led by Spencer Hutchinson and Dan Godston (May 26th)
- Environmental Justice, Zinemaking, and the Gary Ecopolis Project, led by Corey Hagelberg (June 23rd)
- Radical Love led by Samina Hadi-Tabassum (July 28th)
- Program led by Maggie Leininger (August 25th)
- CodeCreate and the Industrial Galaxy, led by Jeff Sweeton (September 22th)
- Bop Prosody and the Practice of Spontaneous Poetics (October 27th)
- TBA program (November 24th)
- Program led by Amy Thomas (December 22nd)
- TBA program (January 26th)
- TBA program (February 23rd)
Borderbend is happy to announce that we're starting a new series called Radical Pedagogies, in partnership with Compound Yellow. This series, which happens on the fourth Sunday of the month, is intended to explore different ways of thinking about what "radical pedagogies" means. Here's what's being scheduled in the coming months:
You're invited to register for the Chicago Portraits and Arts Journeys workshop series that happens at Mozart Park. The fall term begins on Monday, September 14th. Click here or here to register.
Click here to find out more about the series that Borderbend has been running at Mozart Park since January 2014.